Thursday, December 13, 2007

Buy Pink flamingo's

Ok. the time is getting near for us to release the LAST OF THE PINK FLAMINGO'S. the last you ask?? Yup. As many of you know, we pulled the remaining plastic pink flamingo's out of Union Products after they closed.

The catch was, most of the flamingo's had unpainted beaks and no metel legs. well we got the metal legs, all we have to do is paint the beak.

When released, this will be your last chance to buy the orignal pink flamingo's molded here in Leominster. There will be no more of this design EVER produced here(unless we can get our hands on the mold).

We are selling off the rare limited color ones, and doing very well, and we have received 100's of emails with the title "Buy pink flamingo's?". Weird, I never thought they would be THIS popular.

Anyway, I thought I would give you a heads up(and a heads down for those flamingo enthusiasts) as to when we will be releasing them. As of totday it looks like a week to 2 weeks max.

I had taken down our email subscription box on our site and here because I was spending wayyyy to much time on emails, but I will be putting it back up soon.

Did I mention that this will be the last time to buy pink flamingo's? How about the fact that they will be hand signed by Don featherstone? And YES, these still have his signature molded into the bird as well.